Friday, April 10, 2009

More Boston Pics

Took a bit longer than expected but I finally have some more Boston photos to display. These images were not taken by me.

The first 3 were taken by my buddy Harold.  I love the angle and perspective of these images:








This shot was taken by Dave Sage. His wife Lisa won a Guru Award in Boston. That's me trying to compose a shot.




And the last is Brian Matiash's image. This image was selected Editor's Choice last week at NAPP.




I had a great time in Boston learning, getting inspired, and most of all meeting some really nice and creative people.

Stay tuned tomorrow for images of my Pittsburgh trip.








1 comment:

Harold said...

Wow nice photos Brian and Dave.

Thanks Will for the compliment about my photos.
Had a great time on the photowalk with you and Beth.

Can't wait to do it again.

B&H